SAD STORY ABOUT A GIRL AND A BOY


*With the girl*

Girl: Hey.

Friend: Hey Adrey. GUESS WHAT?!

Girl: What?

Friend: I heard that Danny was going to ask you out!

Girl: REALLY?! OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

*With the boy*

Friend: So, are you up for it?

Boy: Deal!

Friend: Well, there she is.

*Boy walks up to girl*

Boy: Hey um... can I talk to you?

Girl: Sure.

*Boy pulls girl away from friends*

Boy: Look... I really like you and I was hoping you would go out with me.

Girl: OMG YES, i mean, I would like that.

Boy: Cool.

*Week later*

Boy: Hey? Can you meet me at the school building? We need to talk.

Girl: Oh, um... okay.

*Boy hangs up*

*Girl goes to school*

Boy: Okay I can't take this anymore.

Girl: Can't take what?

Boy: I never loved you. It was a dare.

*Girl runs off crying*

Boy: *whispers* I'm sorry.

*2 weeks later*

*Boy takes a walk through an alley*

*Boy finds girl with a knife in her hand*

Boy: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Girl: YOU KNOW EXCACLY WHAT I'M DOING!!

Boy: Please don't do this.

Girl: Why do you care?

Boy: BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!

Girl: Sure you do.

Boy: I'M SERIOUS! I never knew it until I started dating you.

Girl: Really? Then why did you break up with me?

Boy: Cause it was part of the dare. I really am sorry.

*Boy walks up to girl and slowly takes the knife out of her hand*

*Boy touches girl's face and starts to kiss her*

*Girl hugs boy*

[3 weeks later the girl and the boy get into a car accident]

[The girl is ok but the boy isn't]

*Girl crawls next to the boy which is lying in a pool of blood and holds him in her arms*

Boy: I don't think I'm going to make it.

Girl: NO DON'T SAY THAT! YOU CAN'T GO!

*Tears ran down her cheeks*

Boy: Please be strong. You love me right?!

Girl: Of course I do.

Boy: Would you die for me?

Girl: I would do anything for you.

Boy: Then don't worry. I'll be in a better place.

*Boy passes away*

Girl: *whispers* Bye.

*Girl cries her heart out*

[A week later her mom arrives from work and doesn't see Adrey]

*She walks up the stairs and knocks on Adrey's door*

[No answer]

*She opens the door and steps inside*

[She sees Adrey on the bed with a gun in one hand and a note in the other]

The note read: "I told him I would die for him and now we're together once again and will always love eachother"

*Mo  walks toward the bed and covers her with the blanket*

Mom: Goodnight sweetheart.

THE END!

Give Your Comment

Post a Comment

 
Top